Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ) Poster
Available options for different sizes and print medium as well as prices given below.
Description : Attractive multi-color in various sizes and printed on different types of material including paper, flex and vinyl. The poster can also be made available in sizes of your choice at additional charge. Can also be made available in different Indian and foreign languages at additional charge. Also, download facility for international customers is also available so as to save on freight charges. We can also print your company logo on the posters for an additional nominal charge.
You can also use posters to design the interiors of your workplace in a cost effective manner. Its simple and easy way to decorate your office. These posters will serve as an educational and reminder tool to all the employees in your office. In case you need assistance to do so, contact us for more details.
The posters have been conceptualised and designed by Avinash Narula and Merx Equity Team.
The costs of poor quality is just like an iceberg, that is, you can only see very few of the costs whereas the major portion of the cost of poor quality is hidden from you just like an iceberg. Many of the costs of quality are hidden and difficult to identify by formal measurement systems. Only a minority of the costs of poor and good quality are obvious, that is, appear above the water. There is great potential is identifying the hidden quality costs and reducing the same. As such, it is necessary to discover the hidden part of the quality iceberg.
COPQ or Poor Quality Costs (PQC) is defined as costs that would be eliminated if all the systems and processes worked perfectly to produce perfect products. COPQ consists of those costs which are generated as a result of producing defective material. COPQ comprises of undesired costs which are generated as byproducts of defective and inconsistent manufacturing processes. COPQ is measurable. COPQ will generally include the followings:
1) Labor cost to fix the problem.
2) Cost of extra material used.
3) Cost of extra utilities used.
4) Cost of lost opportunity
What are the hidden costs of poor quality?
The causes of the cost of poor quality are:
* Wastage Or Under-Utilization: Wastage of raw material due to inconsistent and inefficient processes.
* Cost of Reworking: Includes the cost of repairing and replacing some parts as well as cost of labor to repair.
* Cost of Additional Utilities: The cost of setting up the extra infrastructure and utilities utilized.
* Lost Opportunities: Loss of business including loss of sales, profit and market share.
* Lost Revenue Due to Poor Quality: Loss of potential new business because of defective quality.
* Poor Customer Satisfaction: Cost incurred because of customer dissatisfaction.
Make sure you have selected the "Currency" to see prices in Rupees (India customers) or US$ (Outside India customers)